The procedure to set clock on a Galanz microwave can vary from one microwave model to another. Therefore it is important to check your microwave model first and then follow the guideline for setting clock on it.
A Galanz microwave can make your daily cooking easier and faster. But you must know how to set clock on a Galanz microwave to check time while cooking food for your family. If your microwave clock does not show the right time, you cannot get the food ready on time.
The Galanz makes a variety of microwave ovens with different functions.
How to Set Clock on a Galanz Microwave
You need to set clock on a Galanz microwave when you turn it on first time after installing in your kitchen. You have to set clock on your Galanz microwave after a power outage and also after you unplug & plug it back in the power outlet.
There are 3 different types of Galanz microwave ovens and the clock setting method is different for all 3 types of microwaves. Now, I will share my knowledge about how to set clock on a Galanz microwave for the Galanz microwave with knob, with numerical pad and without knob & numerical pad.
#1. Set Clock on a Galanz Microwave with Knob
You can set clock on a Galanz microwave with knob or dial by following the steps given below. Make sure that there is no food or any container inside the microwave and the door is closed properly.
For example: You want to set clock at 10:12 on your Galanz microwave.
- Unplug the microwave cord and plug it back in the power outlet.
- When the microwave is in standby mode, press the CLOCK/TIMER or CLOCK/PRESET button twice.
- Turn the knob to set correct hour i.e. 10:00. Keep turning the knob until you see the correct hour on the display of your microwave.
- Press the knob to confirm the hour. If the knob pressing does not work, press the CLOCK/TIMER or CLOCK/PRESET button to confirm the hour.
- Turn the knob to set correct minutes i.e. 10:12.
- Press the knob to confirm the minutes. If the knob pressing does not work, press CLOCK/TIMER or CLOCK/PRESET button to confirm the minutes.
- You have successfully set clock on your Galanz microwave.
You can set clock on your Galanz microwave at 12 hour cycle or 24 hour cycle as you want. In standby mode, press & hold the CLOCK/TIMER or CLOCK/PRESET button for 3 seconds to change from 12 hour to 24 hour or vice versa. Then double press the CLOCK button to confirm the hour cycle and finish the process.
#2. Set Clock on a Galanz Microwave with Numerical Pad
You should check the step-by-step process given below to set clock on a Galanz microwave with numerical pad. Kindly note that the steps to set clock at 12 hour cycle and 24 hour cycle are different. So, you should decide your desired hour cycle first and then follow the relevant steps.
You should remove all food and containers from the microwave and shut its door before you begin the process to set the clock.
For example: You want to set clock at 4:00 p.m. at 12 hour cycle.
- When the microwave is in standby mode, press CLOCK button once.
- Press 4,0,0 in numerical pad and check if the display shows 04:00.
- Press CLOCK button once and the display will show “SELECT 1-AM 2-PM” option.
- Press 2 to set clock at 4:00 p.m. and it will show the right time.
- You have successfully set clock on your Galanz microwave oven.
For example: You want to set clock at 4:00 p.m. at 24 hour cycle
- In standby mode, press CLOCK button twice.
- User numerical pad, press 1,6,0,0 and check if the microwave display shows 16:00 time.
- Press CLOCK button once to confirm.
The Galanz microwave with numerical pad allows to set the clock more easily than the Galanz microwave with knob or dial. In case your Galanz microwave neither has a knob nor has a numerical pad then you should check the next method to learn how to set clock in that microwave.
#3. Set Clock on a Galanz Microwave without Knob and Numerical Pad
You can set clock on a Galanz microwave without knob and numerical pad by using the – and + buttons. You can also select the 12 hour cycle or 24 hour cycle for your microwave clock. To know the complete process, you should check the following steps.
For example: You want to set clock at 2:56 p.m. at 12 hour cycle.
- When the microwave is in standby mode, press & hold CLOCK-TIMER button for 3 seconds to select 12 hour cycle.
- Use – and + buttons to set the correct hour and check if the display shows 02:00.
- Press START or CLOCK-TIMER button to confirm the hour.
- Use – and + buttons to set the correct minutes and check if the display shows 02:56.
- Press START or CLOCK-TIMER button to confirm the minutes.
- Select AM or PM as applicable to finish setting the clock.
For example: You want to set clock at 2:56 p.m. at 24 hour cycle.
- In standby mode, press & hold CLOCK-TIMER button for 3 seconds to select 12 hour cycle, press the CLOCK-TIMER button again to select 24 hour cycle.
- Press – and + buttons to set correct hour and check if the display shows 14:00.
- Press START or CLOCK-TIMER button to confirm the hour.
- Press – and + buttons to set correct minutes and check if the display shows 14:56.
- Press START OR CLOCK-TIMER button to confirm the minutes and finish the process.
In this way, you can set clock on your Galanz microwave even if it does not have a knob or dial and a numerical pad.
FAQs about How to Set Clock on a Galanz Microwave
You can set clock on your Galanz microwave with help of the 3 methods shared above. Here I provide some important questions about setting clock on a Galanz microwave and their answers as follows.
Q.1 How do I set correct time in my Galanz microwave clock?
You can set correct time in your Galanz microwave clock by pressing CLOCK/TIMER button, entering the hour & minutes and pressing the CLOCK-TIMER button to confirm.
Q.2 How do I reset clock on a Galanz microwave?
You should unplug the microwave cord and plug it back to reset clock on a Galanz microwave.
Q.3 Why does my Galanz microwave always show wrong time?
Your Galanz microwave always show wrong time because either you unplug it at night or due to power outage or fluctuations in electrical supply line.
Q.4 How do I check clock time when cooking food in my Galanz microwave?
You can press CLOCK button to check clock time when cooking food in your Galanz microwave.
Final Advice: Set Correct Time in Clock on Your Galanz Microwave
You should be aware of time when cooking food in your Galanz microwave. The built-in clock allows you to check time so that you can get the food ready on time. Therefore you should set clock on your Galanz microwave to use it for checking the time.
I have explained 3 different ways to set clock on a Galanz microwave with knob, with numerical pad and without knob & numerical pad. I hope that you have learned the process and now you are able to set correct time in clock on your Galanz microwave oven.